We’d love to work with you to bring your business to MCM Comic Con, there are some great benefits to choosing to exhibit with us;
- Visitor numbers are increasing amongst our entire portfolio and we have big plans to drive growth across the MCM brand
- Our fanbase covers a wide demographic of age groups and interests including; Film & TV, Comics, Manga, Anima, Cosplay, Video Games and all aspects of geek and collector culture. They love to come to our shows, and they love to see what’s new and what’s nostalgic in pop culture.
- ReedPOP, new owners of MCM Comic Con, specialise in delivering world class celebrations of pop culture to fans globally. MCM is now a part of the family of geeky professionals who deliver New York Comic Con, Star Wars Celebration, the PAX game shows, plus high-profile pop events on five continents. Our global reach will bring new fans, new media interest, and new exposure for your business.
- We’re investing in our Comic Villages across all shows, bringing respected artistic talent and fresh comic programming to audiences
- We bring celebrity guests with huge followings amongst our broad pop culture audience, from A-list to cult favourites
It’s an exciting time to exhibit at MCM Comic Cons! Click the FAQ tab for more information & connect with the Dealer Gateway HERE.
Besides space for large exhibitors MCM also provide a venue for smaller exhibitors and dealers who are looking for a lower cost way to interact with our attendees.
Besides space-only locations and exhibitor booths we also offer Dealer booths* at most of our shows. These generally come in 4x2m or 6x3m sizes, although sizes at some regional shows may vary. These are mainly aimed at dealers with a slightly larger budget who benefit from selling their merchandise in ways that simply aren’t possible from behind one or more sales tables. These booths are generally positioned in the better locations on our floor plans.
Besides booths we also provide sales tables. These are 6ft tables (1.80m x 60cm)** from behind which dealers can trade. Sales tables come in two varieties, perimeter and centre locations.
Perimeter locations are either placed on the perimeter of our floor plan or are on blocks where a wall is erected behind each location. Centre locations are similar to perimeter locations however they do not come not any walling.
To keep the cost of dealer locations down all bookings are done via our online dealer gateway. Here you are able to book locations for upcoming events, register for dealer updates which inform you when our future events go on sale & download show specific information.
* No fascia board is provided at regional shows for dealer booth locations.
** due to the nature of supply at our European shows tables sizes may vary slightly.